Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Strange And Creepy Vintage New Years Cards

Here we have a collection of Creepy New Years Cards that we hope you'll check out. Just click any of the photos for the full size card. Were not saying these cards are paranormal were just saying they are really creepy. And we thought everyone might enjoy looking at them. Be sure to scroll all the way down and watch the videos. I think you will enjoy them. Happy New Years everyone and here's wishing you a great day and a Happy New Year in 2014.

Racing Pigs Got Me To Thinking About Bacon. Man I could go for some nice crisp bacon right now.



Here we have a lady and elf's playing in and around a champagne glass. How do you like this photo.




I don't know about you but Mutant Potatoes just creep me out. I can just imagine the attack of the Mutant Potatoes.

Cross Bursts Into Flame During Ouija Board Session

And in keeping with the Paranormal theme you just have to see this video of a cross bursting into flame during a Ouija Board session. This is spooky and I'm not sure if its real so I'll let you make up your mind about it.

New Year 2014 Scary Ghost Elevator Prank

Funny Scary Pranks 2014 - Ultimate Version (NEW)

We hope you enjoyed those videos and we hope you'll post this post's url to every where you can. Thanks very much.

No comments: