Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Night The Ghost Got In, A True Ghost Story




On Boundary Street in Newberry South Carolina is a cemetery that is several hundred years old. During the summer and fall of 2001 I and my girlfriend lived in a little garage apartment just down the road from the cemetery and it was there that I saw the most paranormal activity that I have ever encountered.


The photo above is from the Boundary Street cemetery and that cemetery is one of the most haunted cemeteries that I have ever been to. I think a lot of the activity in our apartment came from that cemetery


Before we left that apartment my girlfriend was attacked by a ghost and the paranormal activity got to the point that no one who entered the apartment could deny what was going on in the apartment.


Click Here For The Night The Ghost Got In

No comments: