Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Experiences With My Moms Ghost Or Spirit

My Mom Virginia Walker saw spirits, ghosts, and paranormal activity all her life. She had one of the most unique paranormal experiences ever that happened to her when she was 12 years old. A ladies ghost would come to visit my Mom every night. You can hear her tell her story in her own words by CLICKING HERE NOW

This was truly one of the best ghost stories ever and you get to hear her tell it on video tape just the way she told it all her life so just CLICK HERE NOW and come hear her tell it.

My Experiences With My Mom's Ghost Or Spirit

My Mom sadly passed away back on January 6th 2010 and ever since then she has been letting me and other people know that she is around. If you believe in the paranormal then you will want to be sure to read this story. It is amazing.

Click Here To Read My Experiences With My Mom's Ghost Or Spirit