Monday, June 4, 2012

Do You Believe In Vampires? Do They Or Do They Not Exist

For most of my life I have know with out a shadow of a doubt that ghosts exist. I have been seeing ghosts for most of my life. Or at least 50 years or more. A lot of people will tell you with out a shadow of doubt that ghosts don't exist. Well I'll tell you that they do exist.

I don't know why but some people can see ghosts while other people can not. Why it's this way I don't know I just know it is.

CLICK HERE NOW to read , The Night The Ghost Got In.

For many years I would have told you that vampires do not exist. Then I met a man who claimed to be a vampire and before long I could tell you that vampires do exist. Over the years I've come to realize that many of the things I would have told you didn't exist did in many instances and it was quite a thing to wake up one day and say to know one in particular. " Hey did you know that vampires exist? " Some people will make the claim that Judas Iscariot was the father of all vampires but I no longer think that statement to be true. In 1998 I was able to purchase the handwritten diary of a Catholic Priest who lived in the north part of Ireland from 814 A.D. to 861 A.D. CLICK HERE NOW to read all of this true but spooky story. I find this vampire story to be one of the best ever told so why not read it and let me know what you think. CLICK HERE TO READ A REALLY GREAT VAMPIRE STORY NOW